Monday, June 25, 2012

My Birthday 2012

I started celebrating my birthday four years ago. Usually its just another ordinary day... But when I started to have lots and different friends, I celebrate it with them...


When I was still with Motif, that was the fisrst time, my parents was kinda surprised that I have that much visitors. They never knew who my friends are till that day...





Then, I celebrated the second time, a pool party... I was here na sa current work...


 Then the third time was in Elbow room.


The next year dito lang ako sa bahay with my friends, pero one week celebration yun. Naka LTV ako nun for my bday eh.

Those times, medyo maluho ang celebration and I was being such a brat, that I have to have everything I want on my birthday... Pero tulad ng sabi ko, I am a changed person... konte...

Kasi this time, I didn't ask for anything, though I was able to do what I want and its a little maluho, pero sobrang na-appriciate ko at sobrang saya ko sa mga maliliit na bagay...

I have a shift then, yung salubong ng birthday ko... I was touched sa simple thing na ginawa ng mga friends ko...
from raf and haru
from kuya bobby and roy
from mom and dad of DtA
from white meat and ate gie
from rhea and khasey
from mikee and joey
from milan and tl ey
from Aimae and Mela
 It was so simple but heart warming, I left the office, feeling happy..

Nagcelebrate na ako with my office mates nung 18. 25 is for my kaibigang putik... Haha! I promised I'll make it up to them eh...

Kaso, I fell asleep, hapon na ako nagising. they were trying to contact me. I just told them to come over my place. Magaabsent kasi silang lahat for me.Yes I wasn't able to prepare anything. But I do have the money to buy everything. So, quits lang... Ahaha...

Late na kami ng nakaalis sa bahay. Ang dami pa namin dinaanan bago kami pumunta sa resort. Bumili pa kami ng sangkatutak na alak, and food.Ginabi na kami nung narating namin yung Bakasyunan...


We had dinner muna when we got there. The place is really expensive. Entrance would be P300 per head. Then we only had a cottage which is worth P1000. If you have food, corkage is P200 per head. Sulit naman cause the place is really beautiful. The pool is like four big layers... Will be uploading pics after a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment