Monday, June 4, 2012

Second day... in Cebu


I slept early. I woke up early. I tried watching Csi thinking that would help me go back to sleep.  But it didn't. So I got up and took my mp3 to play some music. I was singing and I woke up my friends.


We don'T have plans today, no more budget eh. Early as 5 am jas, aimae and I went out for a breakfast.  We were looking for pandesal and there's none. We just ate somewhere, I forgot the name of the place.


After that we went back to the hotel. Tulog pa ata ang mga bakla. Kwentuhan lang muna kami. Then started to get ready as we are going out for lunch. We really don't have plans for today. We had lunch at chuwabunga. It's another fast food restaurant in Cebu.


After that, jas, aimae and I went to look for a massage parlor. And we found a good one. They have this happy hour where massage price is discounted. P130 for Thai massage.


The place was great, the ambiance and everything. It's worth it. After the massage, on our way back to the hotel, we saw fish ball vendor. We ate street foods.





After that aimae and I walked around the place.  While jas and Milan is looking for a drug store to get Jennico's medicine.




We went to jollibee to buy my favorite choco float. Then we again just walk around the place. We found this boutique, named "koken".
Then we went Back to the hotel and take a nap. They woke me up to have dinner na. Ang sarap ng buhay!


 They have this famous place called Larsian. It's like a market place full of isaw. Wow! When we got there, ang ingay as people are calling out customers para kumain sa kanila. Agawan sila ng customers...



 The place is very smoky as everything are being grilled.



Every thing here is cheap. I just ate a little and didn't eat much rice. I got scared... hahaha!



Thi is their rice, I thought it was called "puso" as in heart, that's why I am holding it like this... hahaha, its 3 pesos each.

After that, we walk back to the hotel to just chill and sleep. We smell like BBQ. So we had to take a bath before we sleep.Well, some of us went out that night pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment