Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don Antonios.




Its my off. It’s been very busy for me for the past few weeks... Busy with work, friends, etc...








Last day of work was very tiring since I rendered OT. My TL is going to make a Tuna Macaroni Salad if I render at least 3 hours OT. And so I did.



When I got home, I slept all night. I'll probably think of what to do on my 2nd day off. I just want to rest.


The next day, I still don't want to do anything. I feel so tired and I don't wanna do much. So I just played with my nephew.

Then I got bored. Since my cousins wants to go out and chill, or have coffee, we know a perfect place to chill.. Don Antonio's Coffee Shop in Angono, Rizal.


Don Antonio's Coffee Shop is a very nice, cozy place. A lot of people are coming here for coffee and food. Everything here is very affordable. Floats (shake w/ ice cream) would cost around P80 to P90. Frappe is P10 cheaper.


cheese sticks P100
Super thin crust pizza P95
I had a great time catching up with my cousins though we didn't have much to talk about. Most of the time we were just taking pictures. Freaky was trying to take a picture of kiko that does not look gay... she failed.



busog n ako...





bago kami umuwi, dumaan muna kami sa carwah para paliguan si basty...

No comments:

Post a Comment