Thursday, November 10, 2011

Farewell..

It's Wednesday. It's Rodel's last day sa office. They have decided to have an American BBQ today at Joey's house and invite Rodel since it’s his last day.

We were supposed to be there by 1 p.m. kaso I fell asleep. I woke up late. It was raining hard here and I had a hard time getting an FX taxi. After an hour of waiting, I've decided to go back home and bring Basty with me. The only problem that I have is I don't know how to get there. I just followed my instinct.

I got there safe and sound..



They have prepared everything and they were cooking other food na rin.


It tastes really good. Yung isa nga lang nasunog yung crust... Pero its good!







Nag picture muna kami while Joey is cooking burger patties and fries..





Then we eat....

before

















after


















Familia Zaragosa
That's the last photo taken before he left. Syempre di pa natatapos dun yung araw. Nag videoke pa kami...






No comments:

Post a Comment