Wednesday, November 23, 2011

not so busy RD...

Rest day... Nothing planned for today with office mates or my "kaibigang putik". The plan is, today after shift, will clean up my messy room, then go to the Salon to have my hair fixed, and if there's still time, go to the mall for window shopping...



After shift, we waited for an hour, kasi Khasey's shift ends at 8:30 am. Then we went to Starbucks in Silver City. We went straight ahead to McDonalds as that’s where I would park Basty. Eh kaso, there's an event and the parking is full.. I moved the car back and I was about to head back to the office when they have decided to go in front of Starbucks, they'll buy the drinks while I wait inside the car. I parked there for 15 minutes.


When they got back, I go around the guard's post and about to head back to the office, when Aimae said, "mag drive thru nalang tayo sa Mcdo." Umikot ulit ako, dalawang beses namin inikutan yung guard's post. After that I head home. At 1030 am, my nephew is still asleep.

When I was about to clean my room, the brat has awaken. I played with him for a while... Then I started cleaning. I wasn't able to take pictures of the before and after... wala naman ata pinagkaiba.


D naman madumi room ko, d lang organized. Dumating na kasi yung package nila mami at dadi, eh, tambak lang ako ng tambak, patong ng patong... I loved every single thing they gave me... Pero ito pinaka nagustuhan ko...


Ang cute kasi. Was it named after the drug or was it named after me? LOL!

Mabilis ako natapos sa pag linis ng room ko. Nag pahinga ako sandali and took a bath. After cleaning the dirty room had to clean the dirty me. Hehe...


I was planning to go to the mall, was just waiting for a friend, but we both fell asleep.




I woke up at around 5:30, someone was knocking at my door and my phone is ringing. I answered my phone without looking who was calling. I said "hello" and the line was cut. Then I looked who it was, and crap, my friend said "ano nanamn gusto nyan?". I wasn't  able to answer the door. I asked the caller "y", i thought maybe it was important or something happened. He wasn't able to cancel the call daw. I said "Bakit nga?".. Wala lang daw, just checking my number daw..blah... My friend left.


Kiko came, we took Basty and drive to freaky's place. D na ko matulog eh, we have to do something.

We left freaky's place. We don't know where to go. We don't want to go to Don Antonios tonight. I wanted a burger. I turned the car around and go straight ahead Morong Rizal.

I want a BigMak! We got a Giant Burger, two footlong,and fries...



This is Kiko. This night he wanted to be the slang Balik bayan friend... He wanted a burger steak and he asked the crew if they have one. Nagulat si ate. lol
strike a pose!

ate domz
Pinatake out nalang namin yung food. Andami kasi, parang di namin mauubos. Nung dumating kami don, may batang babae na namamalimos, eh wala ako barya, ibinili nalang namin sya ng 2 burger. Kasama pala nya yung family nya, sinusundo na sya, naka tricycle, naibilin ko nalang sa tindera na ibigay dun sa bata kasi nakakahiya dun sa magulang...


























Tatlo lang kami kakain, dun ko lang napagmasdan na super laki pala talaga nung giant burger. Nakakaumay...

Tinawag namin si Chabby, my younger brother. Malakas kasi kumain yun, di naman namin kasi to mauubos, niloloko rin namin na comfort food yun, may pinagdadanan kuno... Then, kwentuhan na...

No comments:

Post a Comment