Sunday, July 1, 2012

Aero

Lately we've been doing a little diet and exercise. Had my lab test result and I need this. So after shift we would drive to Bonifacio Global City to do some walking and a little jog for more than an hour. Good thing hindi kami nauubusan ng napaguusapan ni Aimae.


Today we just jog around the place of One Oasis. Wala kasi si Basty. Since naka BTO ako later and since we have plans of having breakfast tomorrow morning with mikee, khasey, joe and tita merce, magaero na rin kami.


4 am I went to One Oasis and was surprised that the people we were supposed to have breaksfast with are not coming. Well, I was a little pissed but didn't let it ruin my day.
Warm up nanamin yung 30 minutes walk going to the place. We're late but It was fun! at first nahihiya pa akong gumalaw, but what the heck, everybody's moving. It was a good exercise, I sweat!


After that, we havent had breakfast yet, so we went to Krispy Kremes.
 Eto lang ang kinain ko... then water... ahaha! After that we went to mercato. to buy lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment