Monday, May 28, 2012

Stackers...

We have GHE. I am logging out at 4:30 am. Gusto ni Aimae mag Starbucks, so GHE ako ng 3 am. Ahahaha! We couldn't wait eh.

But I wanted GJC, we drive around ortigas and we couldn't find any GJC, we have decided to go to Starbucks in Silver city. But it was closed. SO we went to Metro walk for Starbucks, Its closed na rin. Ugh, pinagsaraduhan kami ng Starbucks but we found a better place. Stackers.

 The place was real nice, and what made this picture even nicer is my camera... haha! I used Camera 360 dreamlike effect.


STACKERS is a new casual style dining concept that combines together great BURGERS and good Coffee. Thats what they say on the net. But I didn't find their burger that great.

 Well they do have different kinds of burger, maybe its just the Philly burger that is not great, but one thing for sure I will not bw ordering that when I go back there.

 Philly Cheese Burger. Its a quarter pound beef patty with sautead sweet peppers, onion rings, cheese etc. for P155.

 This one became my all time favorite. They call it Garlic chips. Crispy fries tossed with herbs and garlic bits for only P60.

 Then we had Milkshakes. Mine is chocolate and hers is strawberry. It was great. But not my favorite as I was still craving for GJC.


Kami nalang ang tao dun. It was 4 am na ata when the food was served. Eh matagal kaming kumain since marami kaming pinagdidiskusyonan, we transferred outside, kasi natutulog na yung mga crew, and ingay ko pa, nakakahiya naman...


Sa dami nung kinain namin, i was full. We transferred outside as I needed to smoke. Super busog, eh we ordered a dessert pa. Glaciers --swirls of light and creamy soft served ice cream with stuff you want to have.Like Aimae had blueberry cheesecake. Mine is brownie walnut fudge. But I didn't eat it. I take them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment