Sunday, May 6, 2012

we meet again

I had a flashback so I've decided na magparamdam sa inyo. Sa lahat ng kinontact ko, ikaw lang yung nagreply.

Well, it is nice to hear from you again. Naalala ko pa nung nagkausap tayo sa viber, inaasar mo ako. Nilabanan ko pang aasar mo. Ahaha.. its like the old times. Mahilig tayo mag asaran... Then syempre, ako parin yung lumabas na pikon. Siguro nawala lang ako sa mood noon kasi habang magka-viber tayo, I received a bad news from Dad.

Then we said goodnight na. A few minutes later, I asked if gising ka pa. I was bothered kasi nun. You replied and I asked for your help. Then ayun, I am thankful kasi nakatulong naman talaga. Then, from time to time, kinakamusta mo yung mom ko. Nakakatuwa nga eh, kasi sa viber, kahit 24 hours na ata yung message nire-replyan pa rin natin.

Then you asked for a favor, so I felt like I had to do it in return of what you did for me. Asaran nanaman. Nakakatawa ka kasi, may memory gap na. Ahaha!. Nakakatuwa pa yung story kung pano ko nareturn yung favor.

Then you asked again for another favor. Pumayag ako, ewan ko ba, nagtitiwala naman siguro ako sayo... And syempre, I also wanted to help. Ang worries ko lang nun eh baka isipin mo, na I was doing it just because, you know...

So we were texting on how your going to get the stuff. I didn't tell anybody about you. I don't even want anybody to know that we are still communicating. I'm sorry for the term pero, ayoko ma-associate yung pangalan ko sayo. People may think na mag-kaaway pa tayo. But I guess its for the best.
I'm sorry, but because of all the gossip, maybe I am just saving my ass from what people may think. Isa pa, baka rin isipin mo, na I am too proud or I am bragging about us being friends. Ewan ko ba, ilang beses mo rin kasi pinaramdam sa akin yun, maybe not intentionally, or maybe that's not how you wanted it to be, but it felt like it. After nang mga nangyari, siguro yun ang di ko malimutan. You made me feel like I am head over heels, you know. Well, ma pride kaya ako.

So I was at work nung nagtext ka, lunch ko na nung nagreply ako. So we are having problems on how you're gonna get it. I don't think I am ready yet to see you. Well, talking or texting is fine, but I am not sure about seeing each other. So my first plan is transfer. You said you don't have an online account. Okay... second option was to leave the stuff to our good friend, eh kaso, d kami nag-aabot. So, you suggested that you will come over to my place... That's a NO NO for me. Aside from I don't like it, I don't want you to come all the way there. So, you suggested another friend, I told you to contact your friend and make him come to the office. But you said baka tulog sya. Okay.. I can't think of any. I asked if you can come over by 12 midnight to hand you the stuff, by then, we will not be able to chat more since I have to go back to work. You said, you cant. Oh crap! You again said that you'll just come over to my place around 9 am. Nooo Noooo!!! My lunch is over. Told you that I'll think of another way...

My officemates wanted to have breakfast at 5 am after shift. Naisip ko sumama, baka sakali may dumating na pwede kong pagiwan nung stuff. Because I really don't want you to come over to my place, and since I'll be having breakfast with my officemates, I suggested to meet somewhere. So that was the final plan.
So I thought, maybe time na rin. Before kasi, I was trying to avoid the possible meet ups. Like when our friends planned on meeting up, I would always back out thinking of the possibility that you will be there. But this time, under some circumstances, no choice. I have to see you.

Mag 6 am na, wala ka pa text. don't know if your coming or not. Kasi if you are, I need to leave my friends. As I have said before I don't want anyone to know. I wanted to go home na rin, I still have a shift. So I don't want to wait for nothing. I texted you, I may sound irritated, kasi I need to go home. I'm just worried kasi you need my help.

So when you said that you're coming, hinatid ko na silang lahat sa sakayan. Then I went back to that place when you called saying na andun kana. When I got there, I parked basty, you got inside the car, just to tell me that you do not need it na kasi dumating na yung money mo. So I was like, "sana sinabi mo para di ka na nagpunta dito..." because my goal was to help.

So I asked, "oh eh anong gagawin mo ngayon?". You said "wala, uuwi na". I replied "ok". Then you said, "mag antay lang ako jan sa tapat, papuntang crossing". I replied "ok". Then you were trying to open the door. Nabigla ata ako sa sinabi ko. Nanghinayang din kasi ako, pumunta pa sya ng ganoon kaaga para sa wala. I can't stay longer din, not only because I don't want to but I also have a shift and need to wake up in a few hours.

So I offered na ihatid ka na sa Crossing. So on the way there, kwento ka ng kwento... Madaldal ka pa rin... I am focusing on my driving, napabilis ata... Andun na tayo agad. Eh you keep on talking pa, I cut you off saying " san ba kita ibababa?".. Pinapasok mo pa ako sa Edsa Central. You just keep on talking. You don't stop. Then sabi mo, magpark muna tayo. We just stayed inside the car. I wanted to offer to have breakfast, eh kaso, at the back of my mind, baka may makakita saten. Artista tayo di ba? Ayaw nila tayong tantanan.
So we stayed there inside the car. Catching up on how things have been with me, mom and common friends. Well, I didn't ask much anything about you. Most of the time you just talk, talk and talk... But one thing I'm glad about our meet up, I am okay now. I know I have forgiven you.. Now, I know the feeling... is gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment