Friday, May 25, 2012

Jovens

Our new shift has started. Sad kasi magkakaiba na kami ng shift ng mga friends ko... But nothing can stop me to do what I wanna do. Ahahaha!

Some had BTOs today. We planned on going to Joven's place for bonding again... LOL! I told Aimae that I might not be able to come since Chabby only have a few days stay here. He'll be coming home na to take care of my mom. I needed my rest day to have more time with him. Chabby and I went out. But we were home early.

Khasey message me about going to Joven's. And we did. Sinundo ko sya sa Cainta, I don't know how to get to Jovens eh. And I am not familiar sa Cubao. I was asking her for directions and all she said was "diretso".. Ahahaha! She even made me violate traffic rules. Good thing we were able to manage.

We were at Smart Araneta, sinundo kami dun ni Joven. Si Joe and Aimae lang ang nandun. Nagiinom na sila. Joven has a nice cam. SLr, I think. So we took some pictures...
 He's cam was real nice... Then most of the time, chickahan, we tried to watch a movie while drinking pero boring yung "Eat, Pray and Love". More on chickahan.


Eto yung iniinom nung dalawang lalake, samantalang kaming mga babae...





 Grand Matador ang iniinom... Ahaha!


Anglakas ni Khasey sa chaser!

 Gusto ni Khasey i-try yung beer and Pizza. So we ordered Pizza from shakeys.

After that pictures ulit then more on chickahan about life (ahaha!)
Then we tried watching "I am number four" eh kaso, yung napagusapan namin, mas interesting... ahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment