Sunday, May 20, 2012

Princess annes


It's our Princess Anne Gabrielle's 7th birthday.

Since unang apo sya, she's a little brat but not as brat as me.

Pinaghandaan nila tong birthday nya kaya medyo bongga. I don't even know why.

Buti na lang off ko, her birthday is May 19 pero celebrated May 20. Wala si Arvin kasi he went to Galera.


I invited some friends and office mate. Andito rin This is Us as Czamie is part of This Is Us. But since may bisita ako, yung mga ka officemates ko ang inasikaso ko.

Si Khasey and Aimae lang yung pumunta sa mga kaoffice mates ko.

The party started at 4 pm. Medyo late na.

May shift ako kahapon and I had to wake up early kasi I have to fry the chicken. Ang dami. I was so tired. LOL!

And at the same time, they were rushing me. Sila domz and cza, dun sila nagprepare sa bahay nila Czamie.




Ahaha! I was giving ice cream to those kids. I wa so surprised nung makita ko kung sino yung mga yun...

Bago ko lang ulit nakita tong baby na to, he is Huge for a few months old baby. Apo ni tita del..

It also turned out a little reunion for some, or was I just really busy and pre-occupied that I don't have much time to see the people around me?


Clown and cupcakes...

with the clowns...

My officemates get to meet my friends...


Umulan ng malakas... My office mates had to leave a little early kasi my shift pa si aimae..

Then, This Is Us went back to my place for a few drinks.... nalasing ako... ahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment