Monday, March 5, 2012

Sebastian...

It's my off. When I got home, I went to sleep agad, so when I wake up at around 11 pm, nag movie marathon na ako. I just sleep yesterday, Because today, Monday, I am supposed to go to Megamall and register for fun run.

At around 5:30 am, my sister in law knocked on my door... Saying, "andito si tita len". When I saw tita, she was kinda worried, trembling. "Manganganak na ata si nikki". I was like, so calm, dressed up and said, "oh, eh d tara, hatid ko kayo". On the way to the hospital, tita was asking NIkki what would be the name of the kid... Eh ayaw magsalita ni nikki. So my tita asked me. I said Sebastian...

Then, when we got to the hospital, the doctor said that we have to go back after 4 hours. So we stayed there and tita asked me to consult my mom about the name. I did. My mom wants it to be biblical. So we added John. Its John Sebastian. Tita liked it. Kasi may rakista daw na ganun yung name.

Nag post ako sa FB "Sebastian is coming..LoL". Ayaw nila na Sebastian yung name. I don't care. Iyak lang ng iyak si nikki sa sobrang sakit. Then Freaky came. Still thinking of a name. Then my brother came, he gave nikki some kind of medicine, then after a few minutes, pinasok na si nikki sa labor room.

So we went out for a smoke, me tita and freaky... After half an hour... Sebastian is here...

We went to the labor room, hoping that nikki and the baby are okay. Also, hoping to see the baby... My brother came out from the labor room. He was able to take a picture of the baby. We were so excited to see. When he showed the pic, we were shocked. Speechless. Then he was joking pala. Napa sigaw kami when we saw the baby...

a baby is always a blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment