Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fic Run

Me and my friends joined the fun run from Fox International Channel in partnership with RunRio at the Bonifacio Global City..


The event gave runners the opportunity to choose and participate in any of the four races organized by FIC featuring different lifestyle themes representing its four key channels. It was a four race categories that include an advocacy marathon aimed at raising funds to support the various projects of partner non-government organizations (NGOs).

Me and my friends joined the 5K run. Joey and I came from work. Aimae and Khasey went to the office as that's our meeting place. We don't have plan of bringing Basty with us. Kaso, we don't know where to leave our things and, lahat ng ATM sa office offline, wala kami cash.

 So we left the office at around 4 am. We had a hard time looking for the event. I am not fami;iar kasi with the place. Ayoko dito kasi super daming stoplight and nahuli narin ako dito. Hehe...

 4:40 am siguro naka pag park na kami. we started to get ready and take pictures. The gusnshot would be at 5:50 am.

Syempre nag warm up na kami... After a few more minutes, nag start na yung 10 k runners. Before tumakbo meron ding warm up or work out. Sarap pala mag aerobics pag madaming tao...





After mag warm up, naisipan namin kunin yung phone ni Khasey para at least my camera kami. We only have five minutes to run. Muntik na! pagbalik namin dun diretso na sa takbo kasi nagstart na yung run. 



Ang haba pala ng 5K run. Konti konti lang ako nag run. Kasi, siguro, konting takbo ko palang, sumakit na yung dibdib ko. Kaya nilakad mo nalang yung iba. After 1.5 kilometer pa kasi yung water stations. 


When I saw the water station, I was like, "wow! 1.5 k palang yun?".


I was dead tired. But good thing, after drinking water and the power drink, nawala yung sakit sa dibdib. I was good again. So I ran again...


After a few run, manhid na ang mga kamay ko, stressed daw pag ganon. So I started walking na rin.



My friends were just a few yards from me. I can see them from a far. 




We were able to finish the race within less than an hour. Well, their time is 57 minutes, mine is 59 minutes. I am just happy I was able to finish it.


They were waiting for me at the finish line.


After that, we have to get our finisher's kit na. Then there are a lot of freebies around the place.


But we are too lazy to fall in line.


Masaya and fulfilling once na maka tapos ka. Syempre more pictorial kami dito...














We also had pictures with cos play. Ang cute ni Captain America.






No comments:

Post a Comment