Wednesday, January 25, 2012

chill...

Tuesday. My VL. We were supposed to go to Starbucks in Tagaytay. Eh something came up, d kami natuloy. I just stayed home and watched a freaking tear jerker soap opera Endless Love.

The main character was Johnny and Jenny. They grew up as brothers and sisters but found out that they were not blood related and eventually fall for each other.

It was not their love story that was really sad. But it was Jenny's life story that was really a tear jerker.

Their lives were disrupted when they found out that there was a case of baby switching in the hospital on the day that Jenny was born. They discovered that the real daughter was Shirley, the poor, mean and resentful classmate of Jenny. The lives of Jenny and Shirley are dramatically reversed in an instant. Jenny wants to stay but Shirley keeps pressuring her to leave. The weak-willed Jenny decides to run away and stay with her hostile biological mother Suzy and her good-for-nothing brother Jojo. Meanwhile, Johnny and his family opt to live abroad.

After many years, Jenny met Andrew who desperately in love with her and at the same time, Johny went home and they were reunited and fell in love with each other. Most of the characters loves Jenny.  I feel bad for Andrew. He did everything and he gets nothing. Well, to cut the story short the poor sad girl died of cancer. Tragic.

Anyway, to cut all the drama, my bessie texted me and wanted to go out for lunch and coffee. And so we did.

We're just here at SM Taytay. We don't really have plans. Since lunch time na, we had lunch at Tokyo Tokyo. Ang dami namin food. Kaso, d ko kinakain yung iba...



I am not into Japanese food. I ate beef Misono because when I first ate in Tokyo Tokyo, my best friend knew that I don't eat veggies and told me to get beef misono. I loved it. I ordered beef Misono meal with California Maki and red iced tea. I don't eat California Maki, I just gave it to them.

Charmaine (aka cza, charity) ordered a Shogun burger. The Shogun Burger is a beef patty with cheese, 2 tempura onion rings, and their tonkatsu sauce. It’s 95 pesos by itself. If you add P50 you can get onion rings and their red iced tea with it! The onion rings doesn't taste like onions.


Ate Iane ordered a Yakisoba and Potato Balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment