Thursday, December 8, 2011

Divi-so-riah...

I went to work and I've been telling people how excited I am to go to Divisoriah after my shift. My shift ends at 7:30 am and I waited until 9 am for Khasey and Aimae as we are having breakfast at McDonalds while I wait for my brother.

I'll be meeting my brother in Megamall; I was there around 10:30 am. My brother arrived around 12:30 noon. We were supposed to leave the car here in Megamall but my brother insists that he will show me the way to get there. So we went there with Basty. It was my first time and I am not familiar with the place.

When we arrived in Recto, I was like, oh my God, what is this place. It was very scary... So we went to Isetann to park the car. Then we had a jeepney ride going to Divisoria.

When we got there, I was already amazed on what I can see outside. Everything is cheap. But my brother was like, "ano ka ba ate, mahal pa dito dun tayo sa loob ng mall." okay!

We first entered Tutuban mall. But my brother insists in going to 168. We were kinda lost as we cannot see the building since a lot of vendors are blocking it.

When we arrived at 168, we went to the old one. Oh my God! napakadaming tao and napaka daming tindahan. Hindi pa ako namili noon, nag window shop muna, deciding what to buy. I was so amazed talaga sa mga price.

There's this one item, I asked how much it is. The sales lady said P100 each. When I asked "if I am buying 7 pcs, how much would it cost? "P40 po" Wow!!!

A lot of choices, a lot of cheap stuff. So much to buy, so little time and energy. Since I haven't got any sleep yet, it has been more than 24 hours awake, I felt tired and shaking. I asked my brother to go buy his shoes and we need to go home. I  can't force my self since I have to drive pa.

By 7 pm, we are done. Told my brother to get a cab.... there's none. We took a tricycle ride going to Isetan. Paid the boy P100 for a very scary ride.

I rest for a while coz it’s going to be a long drive. So my brother said, "Oo ate, alam ko yung daan". But it turned out that we are lost. We are going round in circles. So we have decided to go and follow the LRT. Then we have to pick up the eldest brother with his friends in Sta. Lucia. I was kinda hoping that he will be driving as I am really tired and sleepy... But then, he sat with his friends at the back of the car. Okay... fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment