Friday, February 17, 2012

Tita Merce's Birthday...

I was so tired when I got home from hanging out with my college friends.  5 am na kami naghiwahiwalay, nag pa car wash pa ako, then namalengke. So when I got home, nawalan na ako ng malay...


Nagising ako saglit, nag message sa skype si tita merce, kaso i was so sleepy to reply.  Then, nagasing ulit ako, I received a text message from Mrs. Aimae and Ann about going to tita merce bday.... but again, I am so sleepy to reply.


And so I went to work, still sleepy... Nung papasok na ako sa production floor, there was tita Merce! Ahaha! then I remembered its her birthday. She brought some food so we do not have any problem with our lunch.

Ang dami food na dala ni Joey, we had spaghetti, bufalo wings and my favorite home made pizza... All prepared by doctora.

Solved! tipid kami tonight, favorite drink ko lang sa vendo ang gastos ko. P12! ahaha!

Then, Joey invited us pa to her place for breakfast. Actually it was khasey's idea. So after lunch, we have been trying to call her phone. No one is answering.


After shift, we were still trying to call her. We were with Mavic na, Youi was supposed to come with us, pero marami syang dahilan. Mrs. Aimae took her lunch para maka sama sya samin.






Buffalo Wings!

Ang sarap nito. Ang dami kong nakain. Sobra.


Ang sarap dito sa bahay nila. The best ang mga tao.
We had pasta and baby potato...


Masarap talaga yung home made pizza nila. We were planning a weekly get together kasi iba-iba na sched namin. And we want it to be here.  AHAHA! Sarap dito eh... After that, nag playstation si mikee and nag FB ako. Nag text na si Khasey... Sinimulan narin naming awayin. AHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment